* Rsync files to the new location
* Change Apache root folder settings
* Redo web directory protection entries
* Update Joomla core configuration (global settings)
* Update Akeeba backup configuration
* Rename old folder to ensure nothing is still using it
* Run Akeeba backup and make sure it saves to the new path
* Search Joomla database for anything using the old path
PROBLEMYou install the Citrix Receiver, and you get this annoying setup window each time you start your PC. You never really configure the client because you o...
PROBLEMOnce in a while I am unable to delete an email message on my iPhone. It throws an "unable to move message to trash" error message. I use the normal iPh...