Go to /root on 1st server.
ssh [email protected]
FreeNAS OS drive is mounted read-only, so mount it RW.
mount -o rw /
Generate an RSA key & leave the passphrase blank. You can use another supported algorithm if you wish.
ssh-keygen -t rsa
Display the public key.
1. Add this somewhere at the bottom of your template.css file:
2. Next, edit the module that displays your footer menu. You'll see a box called "menu suffix." Enter "flat" (without quotes) in there and save the module. Your menu should now appear horizontal.
The Joomla extension Stalker is awesome, but oddly enough it doesn't have iTunes as one of the default available networks. If you're using the component, you can add it manually, but Stalker will change the iTunes-specific "iTunes" to "http." If you're using the Stalker for JomSocial plugin, then you have to add it manually.
Stalker for JomSocial
* Edit /plg_stalker_js/languages & change an unused network to iTunes
* Edit /plg_stalker_js/stalker/helper.php & change an unused network to iTunes
Oddly enough adding lines for iTunes did not work.
I went into the database via PHPMyAdmin and changed "http" to "iTunes." Don't edit this in the Joomla backend because it will change it back to http. If you do you'll have to go back into PHPMyAdmin and change it back.
The open source stuff that JomSocial uses to convert and render video uploads (ffmpeg) also supports audio files. I thought it would be cool to modify JomSocial to allow audio files to be used in its videos section. It actually wasn't as hard to figure out as I thought it would be. Please let me know if you have a better way to do this. It would be cool if I could figure out how to customize the dull background ffmpeg puts on the "video," but at least it works. Anyways, here's what I did...
* Find this file --> /components/com_community/helpers/videos.php
* Find the section that lists the MIME types that will be accepted
* Change / add MIME types as necessary
For example, I added this to videos.php:
Read more: How to Modify JomSocial to Support MP3 Audio Uploads